Luzern is looking to hire an eCommerce Account Manager (Marketplaces) to join their dynamic team. The successful candidate will develop new & existing accounts on the main marketplaces in Europe – Amazon, eBay, Cdiscount, Allegro etc. The Account Manager will be responsible for the management & execution of Luzern client sales strategies ensuring the Marketplace team meet both the internal & external revenue targets & KPIs.
The Account Manager will have ownership for profitability targets through managing pricing, marketing calendar setup/execution, managing the product portfolio and conducting weekly reporting on customer performance versus agreed plans and KPIs.
Through weekly calls/meetings with Luzern clients, the Account Manager will manage client relationships and report on sales performance and also assess market and competitor activity to identify trends and opportunities.
The Account Manager will develop and execute business plans to deliver growth results, including maximised revenue potential, increased merchandising effectiveness, growth of product group(s), and brand share with responsibility for accurate forecasting of monthly targets, leading annual business planning process within assigned accounts.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients, to manage, develop & enhance client relationships with key accounts.
- Be responsible for managing day-to-day activities & working with internal teams to ensure successful execution of client’s marketplace objectives.
- Develop an understanding of client strategy, key stakeholders involved & identify new opportunities within key accounts.
- Successfully prioritise the needs of clients in a manner that balances their needs and internal priorities.
- Ownership of full end-to-end eCommerce Process for key accounts – Management of Marketplace content & Pricing, Order Processing, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Customer Service.
- Manage & collaborate with eCommerce & Marketing teams to ensure the successful & efficient delivery of promotional campaigns & new product launches.
- Ensure that client relationships, interactions, and deliverables are in keeping with the spirit of the contracts and that proper change control procedures are invoked when necessary.
- Accountable for driving, measuring, and reporting on KPI performance & sales data/ projections. Providing insightful report to aid in making informed recommendations and decisions based on findings both internally & externally.
- Ensure current transaction & conversion rates are maintained and identify opportunities to increase transactions volume and overall conversion rate
- Work closely with internal teams to facilitate cross learning between other Account Managers & Executives
Qualification / Skills
- A minimum 2 years’ Account Management industry experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing/Sciences
- Sound business acumen, strategic skills, common sense
- Highly motivated individual with strong influencing, problem solving & management skills.
- Ability to operate at the strategic level, yet being close enough to the details to add value to clients and be a real support to your team
- Strong attention to detail & ability to manage & prioritise multiple client requirements
- Ability to effectively delegate tasks & manage client expectations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skill set & ability to effectively evaluate data and generate insightful output – MS Office skills are essential
- Excellent leadership/management skills and superb oral and written communication, with seasoned presentation skills
- Ability to work in sometimes an ambiguous environment and establish new paths and processes
Advantages but not essential:
- Experience selling on Marketplaces Amazon/eBay etc
- Amazon Vendor management experience
- Experience with Amazon Marketing
To apply for this role please send a current CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Luzern is located in Ballycoolin Business Park, Dublin 15